10.21.2011

i have decided to take initiative...

 ....and copy and paste Chandler's post on her blog.
note: as she said, photos and information on Italy will soon arrive.
note number two: said city in paragraph two is Brighton.

"Since I went on several trips recently and my sister won't write on her blog so I can't just copy and paste what she wrote, I am forced to inform everyone about Italy and such. I honestly didn't take any photos and since I am just feeling way too lazy to go upstairs and get my dad's camera to put all of his pictures on the computer, I will just wait until a later date.

"Two weeks ago on Wednesday we went to a city by the coast of England of which I forgot the name of where it was freezing cold, windy, and rainy. (a very unfortunate combo) We went because dad had a stella and dot event and mom thought it would be fun to go and check out the are. We went for one day (a day that consisted of shopping, going to starbucks, getting our names painted in watercolor by an adorable old man, and checking out their really amazing library, and then thinking about how we should complain to the city of southlake because our library stinks and has more movies than books) and at the end of the day, we got fish and chips, checked out of our hotel, and drove home. This particular drive was really uncomfortable and it started out with me laying down on dad's bag and corinne laying on top of me. Corinne fell asleep and I got a really bad cramp in my neck where her head was and roughly shoved her aside because I was tired and wasn't thinking straight causing my compassion level to be very low. But then when I tried to fall asleep on top of her, I realized that it was much more comfortable than her laying on top of me and tried to move her so she was on top of me again. This was still unsuccessful and I got down from underneath her and decided that maybe the best idea was to just stay awake for the ride. Corinne never once woke up.

"On Friday, dad woke us up at 3 o'clock in the morning and we all left at 3:30 to go to the airport. We got to the car park, took a bus to the airport, checked our bags, got some food, and then took another bus to our plane. In Italy, we stayed at the Almalfi Coast, had gelato every day for both lunch and dinner, and we shopped A LOT. Sunday was mom's birthday and we got her wonderful presents. Corinne and I made a video for her birthday and dressed up.

"I would say it was a very successful and wonderful birthday. And then Monday night we flew home.

"Now I bet you are wondering why in the world I spent more time talking about sleeping in a car than Italy. It is because of the whole picture ordeal. I promise once I stop being lazy I will get my dad's camera and write a long blog full of wonderful pictures.

"And once we got home from Italy on monday, nothing exciting or funny happened.

"you are now up to date."

No comments:

Post a Comment