8.26.2011

Cotswolds

Last weekend we went to the Cotswolds. I'm still not sure exactly what that is. But in my eyes, it's a bunch of quaint little cottages, villages, and gorgeous landscapes. I'm sure there's some kind of significance...I wouldn't know. We rented a little cottage and went exploring.....


Gloucester Cathedral.

A statue that behind the church....Chandler and I found it rather amusing....

Inside Gloucester Cathedral.


This is after we realized that this hallway was used for the filming of multiple Harry Potter movies....

We discovered that I was rather good at b-a-a-a-ing. The sheep had a certain fondness and there was one who just could not take it's eyes off me. We named him Hercules. Needless to say, Chandler was jealous and Dad scared him off.






This is our cottage! Even prettier in real life.


Behind our cottage, there was this huge magnificent garden complete with the cutest playhouse I've ever seen.


This is an honored Saint. In case your wondering, this thing is HUMONGOUS. For a while, we got very lost and we became very doubtful of Dad's sense of direction. As we came across this thing Mom asked, "ARe you sure this is the way honey?" To which Dad replied, "Yeah look! It's that little old man!" Only dad....




No comments:

Post a Comment