8.26.2011

procratinator? nahhh...

Today our shipments arrived!
At first we believed this to be a happy thing.

We were deceived.

One of the helper guys smelled like (in Chandler's words), "A Mexican restaruant/smoky/BO smell." It was awful. Maybe there was some truth in Dad's observation that Europeans have their own special B.O. smell.....

After we unpacked everything, Mom and Chandler immediately got to work. They were unpacked in minutes. I, on the other hand, put my bulletin board up against the wall and proceeded to slowly put every single tack I brought around the edge of the board....Frustratingly enough, there were NOT enough tacks to go around the entire board. So then I had to rearrange them of course.

But we're basically done and it finally feels like home! (or at least a home.)

3 comments:

  1. I am loving reading your blog! I am glad your stuff finally arrived...and that you got your bulletin board properly unpacked.:) Can't wait to read more about your adventures!!! Love you guys.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm so excited to read about your adventures! We miss you guys so much but this year will fly by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. I can see you slowly dallying in my head... I definitely unpack more like you than like mom. I have to get it all out of the box before I can even begin to think about where its going!

    miss you.

    ReplyDelete