8.19.2011

making progress

Okay.

So after a full year, I finally convinced Mom to invite people to read this blog. (YAY!) I am no longer writing to nobody. (SUPER YAY!) Now, posting on this blog seems satisfying instead of a job given by my mom.

Things you should probably know if you're going to read this blog:

1)Corinne is rinny. (A.K.A, I am rinny and also the only one who ever posts on this blog)
2)Chandler is chanchan. (she also has her own fascinating little blog if you would like to check it out...)
3)Mike is Mike. Guess you guys probably could've figured that out on your own, huh?
4) Marcee is Mamacita. Also pretty obvious. But I don't think she'll EVER post.
5)David is David. Ashlie is a.dancepants. They live elsewhere and rarely have anything to say about us.
6)It's not that interesting.

At this very moment, I am sitting in the most quaint little cottage at the Cotswolds. We'll be here for the remainder of the weekend but as soon as we get home, I'll be posting pictures and whatnot.

One thing I would like to say before I forget....

Tonight, we went to eat at this little pub and somehow, we happened to sit by an old, friendly, and slightly drunk man. Dad, of course, instantly started up friendly conversation and as we listened to and watched him talk, he reminded me very strongly of someone awesome. I could NOT for the life of me figure out who! Finally, Chandler saved us all with a stroke of brilliance. She leaned over and whispered, "IT'S PROFESSOR SLUGHORN CORINNE!" Now, before you get too excited--it wasn't actually Professor Slughorn. Just someone who talked, looked, and acted JUST like him. From that point on, the conversation was immensely enjoyable.

And for all of you who don't know who Professor Slughorn is--GO READ HARRY POTTER NOW.

goodnight friends.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you got a picture with slughorn! maybe it was the REAL slughorn--as in, the one who isn't a muggle pretending to do magic! Yes, that's it. I know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so totally enjoyed every second I spent reading this superlicious log of my family that I am so missing. Thank you! Best part of my day. We rolled in last night from Lake Powell (yes, we did go days without a shower) and today woke up to first day of school for the boys (so fun) and then a laundry room full of dirties with no washer and dryer; we are working on that one... I love you Rinny and Chan Chan and Mamacita and Mike. I'm so happy that you will be logging and blogging in your adventures for me to read.
    With all my heart and the longest squeeze,
    Lizzy lou

    ReplyDelete