9.20.2011

BEFORE READING THIS POST: do a little dance of happiness

On this day, the 20th of September, I hereby announce this blog as read by Michael D. Lohner. Marcee P. Lohner and Chandler E. Lohner also have seen fit to post on this blog (Mom has yet to publish). Are you as excited as I am? It took quite a bit of convincing and pleading, ladies and gentlemen, but this blog is henceforth a family effort! Suprised? ME TOO.

So, the downside of all this is that I don't really have anything to add...but I shall do my best to make this interesting for you(:

A couple of random pictures:

there is faaaarrrr too much twilight in this world. but HEY. i might buy these....hahah

 this is amazing. just saying. (you can't really see it, but the action figure on the right is shooting the jacket on the left.)

gotta love instagram.

 does anybody else think this is genius? cause I DO.

 i want that hat....

 maybe i watch pirates too much.
i think ma's gonna post some more pictures of the cool stuff- like castles and villages.  also, the one's where we're smiling.  there was a lot of grumbling involved(:

No comments:

Post a Comment