9.20.2011

The green monster made me write this.

Corinne keeps on asking me to write on the blog because she is a lazy bum, and I have decided that no one reads my blog except my friends from school and Ashlie. Because of these two things there is a lot of glory for Corinne going on which is not cool. So my jealousy has overpowered my calm "I don't care" excuse and here I am.

funny-o experienco numero uno: (when in doubt of how to say it in Spanish just put a lot of o's at the end.)-i know you probably think i got that from corinne, but i really just got it from my head (and maybe a little help from ashlie)

I was sitting on the tube quietly and thoughtfully and all of the sudden I tune in to Corinne and Mom arguing. Mom pulls me over to Corinne, and Corinne puts her arms up next to each other and asks me if I  notice anything different about the two of them... I didn't. Then Mom does her "I told you so" and Corinne ignores her. Turns out Corinne had tried to shorten her arm hairs with scissors and accidentally cut them SUPER short. So short, it looked like she just took a razor and shaved one section off. After she told me, I couldn't stop staring and laughing...

funny-o experienco numero dos:

We went to Cheshire, England the other day for a stella & dot thing. At this event we saw them:

Aren't they wonderful? I sure think so. You can probably tell, but the first picture I took very sneakily by acting like I was taking a picture of corinne and really I just zoomed in to take a picture of Mr. crazy hair.

I would like for everyone to know that my posting on this blog will be very limited. Unfortunately Corinne is a little blunt for my taste and says things about what I write that I do not care for. Second- I really don't like having to use correct grammar when I am writing on my blog, which I fell obligated to do on Lohnerlicious because family reads it. Who knows? This might be the only one I ever write.

Enjoy it.


3 comments:

  1. Consider it enjoyed. Although I realize that I am not part of the larger audience you were hoping for, at least I can console you by saying that correct grammar is hardly a requirement on blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to know if these writers are really the fruits of my loins...

    ReplyDelete