9.23.2011

i have toy story plasters on my toes.

It's true.  I have toy story band-aids on my toes.  In my opinion,  band-aids sounds infinitely more appealing than plasters....

Today,  I just want to write about a bunch of random stuff like plasters vs. bandaids debate and maybe post Chandler's pj pictures.  BUT, since this is a family blog, and people read it to hear about our happy London experiences,  I will restrain myself.  I really think I ought to get my own blog, but it's too overwhelming to write on TWO DIFFERENT BLOGS.  Seriously.  See Chandler's and Ashlie's blogs for example.

Yesterday, I went to a advanced lyrical jazz class.  And here is the conclusion I've come to:
If you are a dance teacher,  you should be able to dance the dance you're telling your less experienced/ worse students to do.  Unless your old.  Then it's okay.  But please don't tell me to do the impossible in an eight-count. 

Then, we got home and skyped with Michael McKay.  Boy, do I miss that kid.  Since he is not on blogspot,  I'll tell you a little about his life in Utah:
 He started his job yesterday! YAY.  He finally has one!  Also,  he bought two ginormous Gumby and Pokey dog toys and a pack of Gumby characters.  It's his reward for following a certain diet of sorts.  You may laugh (I did), but upon seeing said Gumby characters,  I'm pretty jealous.   Um...that's all I know.

Today is Friday. (just reminding you.)  And there is ALWAYS supposed to be seminary on Friday mornings.  So at 5:15 this morning,  I dragged myself out of my warm, comfy bed into the frigid air to get completely ready for the day.  I looked GREAT.  I woke up Dad and we drove 15 minutes to the church.  BUT, upon our arrival, the gates were closed, the church was dark, there were no cars.  Do you know what a person feels like upon discovering they woke up two hours earlier than they needed to?  BAM. BAM. BAM.  Like that.  (If I had shouted that in your face, it would've had a greater effect.)  I complained very thoroughly to Dad.  But then I decided that the reason I didn't know there was seminary today was probably because I wasn't listening, so I stopped.  And then we got home,  and I put on leggings and a sweatshirt, and got back into bed, and slept for three more hours (HA!) I'm sleeping so much these days,  I should be the pregnant one, not Ashlie.  Though actually,  I don't know if pregnant women sleep more than a normal person.  I guess I just assumed because I certainly will be.  

^that was quite a rambling paragraph....

P.S.  Do you guys know what moniker means? Ashlie did, and it was very impressive. 




No comments:

Post a Comment