9.15.2011

birthday suits

So here's the deal.

At Pineapple Studio of Dance, there is a locker room. Inside that room, there are naked woman. And not just an "I'm changing as fast as I can and I'm too lazy to go to the bathroom" kind of naked. It's an "ooohhhh let me put on lotion and pluck my eyebrows and air dry from the shower" type of naked. And it makes Chandler and I very uncomfortable. I think that one day, it all became a little too much for my dear sister and she came up with the following rhyme. It reads to the tune of Rain, Rain, Go Away.

Naked, naked, go away.
Don't come again another day.
If you do, I swear...
I'LL PULL UP YOUR UNDERWEAR.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha.
Now, she just has to work up the courage to sing that to the ladies....

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry that at the 24hour fitness here, there are always naked ladies walking around. They are also always asian, but I'm not sure if there is any connection. I avoid the locker room at all costs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok this just made me laugh so hard! I can't figure out why women would feel like doing that... I'd be to nervous the whole time of people watching me. Ha ha. The song is great! I think it definitely needs to be sung to those women. And then write about the experience so that I can enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete