9.01.2011

channychannychanchan

I think it's about time that Chandler go public.

sistersblog


She's really very funny and manages to get all the little stuff I don't write on this one. Why she doesn't just post on this one is the real mystery since they basically say the same things. But go check it out! It will be entertaining.

Speaking of entertaining Chandlers, I don't think you quite know how entertaining our Chandler is. The other day, for example, she was singing Mercy and swinging around a spatula in the kitchen. We weren't using a spatula at the time... Then, walking home from Starbucks, she quoted Kid History and the Harry Potter Songs the entire walk home. At the top of her voice. Sometimes she spends time debating which of THESE are the best episodes. The Twilight is the reigning champ so far. (Re-enactments are included in the debate.)

The best part of all of this? Things like this have become such a hourly occurrence that Mom doesn't comment anymore, let alone try to stop it.

Now, to spare Chandler a little, I will say that I participated in many of these activities (and still do). It's just that Chandler's more entertaining. Which is the whole point of this post.

PS. I know- the amount of links in this post seems overwhelming. But you will love me. If only you will click on the link....

1 comment: