9.09.2011

update

I don't have much to say here-- at this point I'm mostly avoiding school....

It's been a while since anyone's written on this thing. Mostly though, nothing's happened! We're just getting into a routine. Dad's working as hard as ever, Mom has fully decorated and made our home beautiful, I've started seminary every morning at 6, a dance schedule is underway, and Chandler and I have immersed ourselves in our studies....kind of.

Mom is meanwhile writing pages of stuff that she "will put on the blog ASAP". I don't think she quite understands what ASAP means but hopefully, you will have something a little more detailed to read in a few months!

Chandler and I have some exciting news though! We went to a Jazz class the other day and at the end of it, we got offered a spot in Alex Turner's dance school. We're not quite sure what that entails exactly but at least we'll have a place to train. It's really very flattering(:

The missing of Texas has dulled slightly excepting a few things:

1)michael mckay
2)ashlie
3)david
4)tiny dancer

Though actually, none of those things are in Texas anymore....
Also, I would like Chick-fil-a and some QT (Ashlie is not alone in her sufferings).

thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment